President Muhammadu Buhari has the highest votes in Osun state – INEC announced that Buhari scored 347,634 votes in the state.
PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, scored 337, 377 votes President Muhammadu Buhari, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Saturday’s presidential elections has won in Osun.
Professor Toyin Ogundipe, the State Collation Officer announced at the INEC headquarters in Osogbo at about 12:25am on Monday that Buhari scored 347,634 votes.
Ogundipe, who is the Vice-Chancellor of University of Lagos (UNILAG) said Atiku Abubakar, the candidate of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) scored 337, 377 votes.
He said the total number of registered voters was 1, 674, 729, while the total number of accredited voters was 732, 984, the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports. Ogundipe added that the valid votes was 714,682, while rejected votes was 17,200. He said the number of votes cast was 731,882.
Subscribe to Ijaw Voice via Email
- Enugu State Recruitment for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (MEO)
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Programme at Alpha Morgan Capital Managers Limited (Abuja & Lagos)
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment for a POS Business and Operations Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- NLNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment – NLNG Recruitment Portal Now Open
- Nigerian Army Reference Hospital 2021 Housemanship/Internship Recruitment
Local News4 days ago
Why Hon. Boro Opudu And Hon. Arthur Akpodubakaye Should Vacate From Isaba Grammar School Staff Quarters With Immediate Effect – Hon. Sebastian Donokoromo
Local News3 days ago
Eze’s Book On Amaechi: Dakuku Peterside, Author Strategic Turnaround Dissects And Provides Insider Perspectives On Transportation Minister’s Autobiography, Commends Hon. Brown, Prof Ugboma, Prof Agu, Others For Unusual Editorial Work