Easter Celebration: Comrade Mulade Charges Christians, Nigerians To Embrace Peace For National Development
Niger Delta Human Rights Activist cum World Peace Ambassador and Environmentalist, Comrade (Amb) Sheriff Mulade has felicitated with Christians all over the World and Delta State to embrace peace as they celebrate Easter which marks the resurrection of Christ from the grave.
Comrade Mulade said as Christ is the reason for the celebration, Christians should learn to accept one another and leave as one as Christ came for all and died for all to experience peace and unity among everybody irrespective of tribe or race.
The Human Rights activist admonished Christian clerics to preach love and unity in order for their members to imbibe spirit of unity and peaceful coexistence among their neighbours in the society.
Comrade Mulade who is the National Coordinator Centre For Peace and Environmental Justice (CEPEJ) urged the Federal and States Government to role out policies that will alleviate sufferings and poverty in the land and encourage social development programmes.
He wished all Christians a hitch free 2019 Easter celebration all over the World as they celebrate.
Subscribe to Ijaw Voice via Email
- Enugu State Recruitment for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (MEO)
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Programme at Alpha Morgan Capital Managers Limited (Abuja & Lagos)
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment for a POS Business and Operations Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- NLNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment – NLNG Recruitment Portal Now Open
- Nigerian Army Reference Hospital 2021 Housemanship/Internship Recruitment
Local News4 days ago
Why Hon. Boro Opudu And Hon. Arthur Akpodubakaye Should Vacate From Isaba Grammar School Staff Quarters With Immediate Effect – Hon. Sebastian Donokoromo
Local News3 days ago
Eze’s Book On Amaechi: Dakuku Peterside, Author Strategic Turnaround Dissects And Provides Insider Perspectives On Transportation Minister’s Autobiography, Commends Hon. Brown, Prof Ugboma, Prof Agu, Others For Unusual Editorial Work