Disregard Any Ministerial List In Circulation, Presidency Tells Nigerians
Abuja: The Presidency, through President Muhammadu Buhari’s Senior Special Assistant on media and publicity, on Tuesday, July 2 denied the ministerial list in circulation on social media.
Reacting to the purported list which was said to have been sent to the National Assembly, the senior special assistant to the president on media and publicity, Garba Shehu, asked the general public to ignore the report attributed to him.
Garba Shehu tweeted: “My Twitter account is a verified one. Whoever wants to know what I have said should go to it, not to a fake one.
I have no breaking news on the appointment of ministers because I have not been briefed about please kindly disregard any Ministerial list in circulation, “he said.
Subscribe to Ijaw Voice via Email
- Enugu State Recruitment for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (MEO)
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Programme at Alpha Morgan Capital Managers Limited (Abuja & Lagos)
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment for a POS Business and Operations Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- NLNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment – NLNG Recruitment Portal Now Open
- Nigerian Army Reference Hospital 2021 Housemanship/Internship Recruitment
Local News4 days ago
Why Hon. Boro Opudu And Hon. Arthur Akpodubakaye Should Vacate From Isaba Grammar School Staff Quarters With Immediate Effect – Hon. Sebastian Donokoromo
Local News3 days ago
Eze’s Book On Amaechi: Dakuku Peterside, Author Strategic Turnaround Dissects And Provides Insider Perspectives On Transportation Minister’s Autobiography, Commends Hon. Brown, Prof Ugboma, Prof Agu, Others For Unusual Editorial Work