Breaking: President Buhari Appoints INEC REC For Bayelsa State
President Muhammadu Buhari forwarded to The Senate names of three nominees as Resident Electoral Commissioners of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
The nominees included Umar Mukhtar Gajiram (Borno), Dr. Aiaiibo Sinikiem Johnson (Bayelsa) and Raheem Muideen Olalekan (Osun).
In his letter nominating the three State Resident Electoral Commissioners, Buhari said, “Pursuant to Paragraph 14(3) of Part 1 of the Third Schedule to the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 (as amended) I hereby write to request for confirmation by the Senate the appointment of the following three (3) nominees as Resident Electoral Commissioners of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC): Umar Mukhtar Gajiram Commissioner Borno, Dr. Aiaiibo Sinikiem Johnson Commissioner Bayelsa and Raheem Muideen Olalekan Commisssioner Osun.
“While I trust that the Senate will consider this request in the usual expeditious manner, Please accept, Distinguished Senate President, the assurances of my highest consideration.”
Subscribe to Ijaw Voice via Email
- Enugu State Recruitment for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (MEO)
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Programme at Alpha Morgan Capital Managers Limited (Abuja & Lagos)
- Wema Bank Plc Recruitment for a POS Business and Operations Officer
- Massive Job Recruitment in a Leading Group of Companies
- Massive Job Recruitment at GPC Energy and Logistics Limited
- NLNG Graduate Trainee Recruitment – NLNG Recruitment Portal Now Open
- Nigerian Army Reference Hospital 2021 Housemanship/Internship Recruitment
Local News4 days ago
Why Hon. Boro Opudu And Hon. Arthur Akpodubakaye Should Vacate From Isaba Grammar School Staff Quarters With Immediate Effect – Hon. Sebastian Donokoromo
Local News3 days ago
Eze’s Book On Amaechi: Dakuku Peterside, Author Strategic Turnaround Dissects And Provides Insider Perspectives On Transportation Minister’s Autobiography, Commends Hon. Brown, Prof Ugboma, Prof Agu, Others For Unusual Editorial Work